SimSig talk:Railway Operating Centre
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Submitting Bugs[edit source]
When submitting bugs, please use the following format:
(LEVEL) Bug Description - Bradshaw & Discord usernames.
- The actions you took to reproduce the bug
- How breaking is it (Cosmetic, Minor, Major, BREAKING)
- Your Bradshaw and Discord name (so I can contact you)
Current Bugs[edit source]
Fixed Bugs[edit source]
- A 'hang up' button that takes you from a 'call' channel back to the last channel you were in would be useful if easily do-able (I definitely didn't end up sitting in the wrong area's channel for a few minutes by mistake as I misclicked, honest!) - interface in general worked really well though! --Mike1901 (talk) 09:50, 7 February 2021 (UTC)
- A form of confirmation/electron app to stop the tab accidentally being closed by mistake
- Confirmation that a call's being made would be useful.
- (very low priority/cosmetic): (Chrome) Console throws an error for the login page SVG: Error: <svg> attribute height: Unexpected end of attribute. Expected length, "".
- Cosmetic / Minor - when a phone call is received, the panel name shows the channel that you are in instead of the panel that is calling. TC60054 (talk) 23:25, 16 March 2021 (UTC)